Kitchen Draw gives you access to a number of Generic Catalogs and Manufacturer Catalogs.
The following generic catalogs are available by default in KitchenDraw:
1. AMERICAN KITCHEN GENERIC – available for download in the CATALOG LIBRARY, contains cabinets used in North America and the Wizard tool that allows you to customize the height of the drawers and doors in any configuration calling for door/drawer or door on top of door combination. It also has Fillers and a complete Bathroom cabinets section.
2. NORTH AMERICAN DESIGN – default with download, contains cabinetry used in North America (Inches) – this is the catalogue to be used when designing European style frameless kitchens in Inches.
3. @CONSTRAINTS – contains windows, doors, etc.
4. @HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES – contains fridges, dishwashers, stoves, etc.
5. @BATHROOM APPLIANCES – contains bathtubs, sinks, showers, toilets, taps, etc.
6. @TILES – contains a wide selection of wall & floor tiles.
7. @DECORATIONS – contains different decoration sets such as: tables, chairs, kitchen utensils, flowers, lamps, etc to decorate your project.
8. GENERIC SOUTH-AFRICAN KITCHENS AND SOUTH- AFRICAN BEDROOMS catalogs are also available. These catalogs already contain various door and worktop surfaces commonly used in South-Africa. New catalogs are in production and will be released shortly
You may also commission a custom catalog designed specifically for your business, showing the cabinets and finishes that you frequently use and with the ability to export a cutting list directly to .CSV or other required format for import into your cutlist-optimization software or to manipulate in Excel or similar.
Please e-mail us your request and we will give you instructions on how to download it.
You can switch between these catalogs while working on a project without the need to close and re-open your project.
Kitchen Draw has a collection of world wide Manufacturer Catalogs.
See the CATALOG LIBRARY
To request approval to download catalogs:
Click on the name of the catalog and fill in the request. The Manufacturer will respond to you.